Product Information FecesCatcher
When to use a FecesCatcher:
- For early detection of colon cancer or other diseases.
- Research in acute diseases of the stomach and intestines.
- For the purpose of periodic monitoring of disease progression.
- To check for parasites in the bowel movement.
- To detect swallowed objects.
Physical properties of the FecesCatcher:
- The paper is strong enough to be able to take a sample, also in moist bowel movement.
- The adhesive is pressure sensitive and has good staying-power but is easy to remove.
- Because of the cup shape also a sample can be taken from liquid bowel movement.
- After flushing the paper will dissolve completely.
- The binder of the paper is based on corn and potato starch.
- Minimal amounts of adhesive and ink (milligrams respectively micrograms).
- Does not contain silicone.
- Minimum 3 year shelf life, if kept dry and cool.
- The FecesCatcher does not pollute the environment and is biodegradable.
- Completely own design possible.
- Printing possible in 2 colors.
- Full front is printable.
- Your own design is possible from 20,000 pieces on, no additional printing costs.
- Loose in boxes of 500, 1,000 or 5,000 pieces.
- Packed on pallets to 60,000 pieces, packed in boxes .
- Sets of 1 to 5 loosely packed in boxes ( folded ).
- Sets of 1 to 10 packed in envelope ( folded or loose ).
- 100 sets packed in envelope in a box.