Product Information Urinecatcher
When to use a Urinecatcher:
- For early detection and monitoring urinary tract diseases or when looking for symptoms of diseases detectable in urine.
- The Urinecatcher is escpecialy suited to be used incombination with dipsticks.
- Suitable for home use or in clinical situations.
Physical properties of the Urinecatcher:
- The paper is strong enough to be able to take a sample.
- The adhesive is pressure sensitive and has good staying-power, but is easy to remove.
- Because of the cup shape there is enough urine to analyse it with a dipstick.
- The paper does not disolves any reagents that might interfere with the normally used tests for blood, drugs, glucose, protein, leukocyts and nitrit.
- After flushing the paper will dissolve completely, can also be discarded in the trash can.
- Minimal amounts of adhesive and ink (milligrams respectively micrograms).
- Does not contain silicone.
- Minimum 3 year shelf life, if kept dry and cool.
- The Urinecatcher does not pollute the environment and is biodegradable.
- Completely own design possible.
- Printing possible in 2 colors.
- Full front is printable.
- Your own design is possible from 20,000 pieces on, no additional printing costs.
- Loose in boxes of 250, 500 or 2000 pieces.
- Packed on pallets up to 40,000 pieces, packed in boxes .
- Sets of 2 to 5 loosely packed in boxes ( folded ).
- Sets of 2 to 10 packed in plastic or paper envelope ( folded or loose )
Should you require any further information, please contact us at: email@example.com